The 3 Best Things to Do in Lake of The Ozarks
The Lake of the Ozarks resort destination offers a great variety of activities for both local and foreign tourists. With extensive lodging choices and great eateries, the place makes an ideal holiday destination.
Just book a vacation condo and make the most of these fantastic things to do at the Lake of Ozarks – that too, on a budget.
1. Take a Walk
Lake of the Ozarks offers plenty of outdoors. Enjoy long leisurely walks or vigorous hikes with stunning natural views and sceneries.
- Walk to the Bagnell Dam and just take a moment to appreciate the natural landscaping of the Osage River and the Lake of Ozarks.
- Get adventurous as you hike up the Devil’s Promenade trail at the Ha Ha Tonka State Park.
- The Coliseum trail is great for beginners.
2. Get to Know the History
The place offers rich culture and history that is well-depicted by the local museums. These Museums narrate both pre and post-Bagnell Dam events. Make sure you head out to the:
- Camden County Museum
- Morgan County Museum
- Miller County Museum
These museums are your window into the events that shaped the history of this beautiful Lake of Ozarks territory.
3. Just Have Fun!
They say all good things come for a price – most of them don’t cost a cent at the lake of Ozarks. Here are some fun activities to can involve in during your summer holidays:
Play Disc Golf
Played with Frisbees or discs, this sport is great to keep an individual and/or family active and entertained for hours.
Hit the Waters
- Visit the Tan-Tar-A indoor water park for some fun rides and water adventures.
- Take a swim in warm waters of the lake.
- Go boating or kayaking in the lake
- The Westlake Aquatic Center offers heated pools for the little ones to enjoy.
Something for the Kids
Get Air Osage Beach is a fantastic place to visit if you’re vacationing with your kids. This indoor trampoline park has everything from trampolines, fidget ladder, slam ball, and slack-line to foam pits and ninja tackle course. Invigorating and fun, the kids will love it.
There’s a lot more you can do at the Lake of Ozarks during summers. Just make sure you start planning your vacation well ahead of time. Check out Osage Beach Vacation Rentals condos for a luxurious holiday at this glorious lake resort. Our vacation rental condos are available year round. Why don’t you book a stay today!Back to blog posts